General Sales Conditions
The products offered on this page are intended for consumption, so the contract of sale is made at the time the customer issues express confirmation of their order. For this reason, FLOR DE ASOKA, S.L., recommends reading the entire legal notice and these general conditions before accepting the order.
This contract is concluded within the legal framework established for Electronic Commerce by Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, taking into account Law 7/1996, of January 15, on the organization of commerce. retail, Law 7/1998, of April 13, on general contracting conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the defense of consumers and users and Law 3/2014, of March 27. The contracting conditions are as follows:
Characteristics of the products. The characteristics of the products offered on this site appear on the screen along with their visual identification.
Prices. The current prices that appear on the website will be applied at the time the order is formalized. The price of the products is detailed next to each of these. VAT is included, this will be broken down later in the purchase process.
Languages in which the order can be made. Spanish, French and English.
The steps to follow to place orders. You must select the items that interest you, informing the number of units and clicking on the "buy" button to add them to the shopping cart. At any time you can view the contents of the company's basket, where you can see the selected items, their price, taxes and shipping costs. From this same window, before sending the order, you can correct, change or cancel the selected products. When you have finished choosing products, press the option "update cart" and "finalize purchase". If you are registered as a user, you will have to inform your credentials, otherwise, you must provide your email and create an account with your personal data. Once the user's data has been validated, the delivery address will be confirmed and the shipping method will be chosen.
Subsequently, it will be necessary to accept the Purchase Conditions by marking an acceptance box. As a last step, you must choose the payment method and you will be redirected to the payment gateway. Once the process has been completed, you will receive a confirmation of the purchase made.
Track the order. Once the order is placed, it will be archived so that it can be accessed through the Internet until delivery has been made.
Confirmation of Order Reception. Every time the company receives an order, a receipt confirmation email is sent within 24 hours of receipt, except in the case that it is received on holidays or weekends, when the confirmation will be sent. the business day following receipt.
Payment Methods. FLOR DE ASOKA, S.L. It has a way of accepting payments for orders, with very high security standards to ensure payment with confidence.
Payment of the price of the products will be made through:
- Payment with credit or debit card. Visa, MasterCard or American Express. The customer can choose to pay by credit or debit card, so that the operation will be confirmed at the time the order is placed.
- We guarantee that each of the transactions made in Flordeasoka is 100% secure. All operations involving the transmission of personal or bank data are carried out using a secure environment. Flordeasoka uses a server based on standard SSL (Secure Socked Layer) security technology. All the information you transmit to us travels encrypted through the network. (If you want to know more, visit our section Secure payment).
- Likewise, the data on your credit card is not registered in any database but goes directly to the Bank's POS Terminal (Point of Sale Terminal).
- In addition, we inform you that in an effort to provide greater security to credit card owners, we have incorporated into our payment gateway the secure payment system called CES (Secure Electronic Commerce). In this way, if you are a "secured" card holder, you can always make payments with a VISA or MASTERCARD card in our store.
- In the event that your card is not adhered to this payment system, Flordeasoka will only accept payment by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card to customers with previously proven age and reliability.
- In both cases, when paying by VISA or MASTERCARD card, the following information will always be requested: the card number, the expiration date, and a Validation Code that matches the last 3 digits of the number printed in italics on the back of your VISA or MASTERCARD card, thus offering more guarantees about the security of the transaction.
- Important: Credit card fraud is a crime, and Flordeasoka will bring legal action against anyone who makes a fraudulent transaction in our online store.
Right of withdrawal. In accordance with the provisions of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, the client will have the right to withdraw from the contract for a period of 14 calendar days without the need to indicate justification, except in legal exceptions.
To determine the observance of the term to withdraw, the date of issue of the declaration of withdrawal will be taken into account. FLOR DE ASOKA, S.L. will communicate without delay to the client in a durable medium the acknowledgment of receipt of said withdrawal, in case of receiving the exercise of this right through email.
Keep in mind that all transport costs are borne by the customer, except in the event of a design defect.
FLOR DE ASOKA will allow the return or exchange of the shoes purchased from COLECCIÓN, whatever the reason, provided that the following requirements are met (if any of these points are not met, FLOR DE ASOKA may refuse such return):
- That the shoes have not been worn or damaged in any way
- That the return is made within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shoe
- That the shoes are returned with their original box in perfect condition
Once verified that the pair of shoes is in perfect condition FLORDEASOKA will proceed to refund 100% of the price paid for the shoes within 3-7 business days from receipt, with the same payment method in which the order. Transportation costs will be borne by the customer.
In the case of CHANGES, once the shoe is received in perfect condition we will proceed to send the new pair as long as there is stock. In case of not having it, we will proceed to refund the amount. The customer can always restart a new order. Transportation costs will be borne by the customer.
In case of rejecting the return, FLOR DE ASOKA will notify you and return the order to the original delivery address. The customer must pay the full transport of the order whose return has been rejected, having the obligation to satisfy that cost and to receive the order back. Otherwise, it will be understood that the client does not want to dispose of his shoes and that he gives FLOR DE ASOKA his property for free, so he can destroy them or transmit them to third parties.
What if the shoes are CUSTOMIZED?
The same requirements as for COLLECTION shoes will be applied to PERSONALIZED shoes in the colors and materials of our collection.
The PERSONALIZED shoes WITHOUT EXCHANGE or RETURN for being considered a product according to specific specifications freely chosen by the client are the following:
- Shoes with colors or materials that are NOT from our collection (this appears on our website as possibilities in customization)
- Asymmetric foot shoes
- Inscribed shoes
The RETURN will only be applicable when the product presents defects or manufacturing defects, and provided it meets the requirements of the first section.
Way of making the return.
If you want to return your order, you must contact FLORDEASOKA through the email address email@example.com, RETURN subject, indicating your name, order number that appears on the delivery note and a brief description of the reason for the return. We will send a pick-up transport for a fee.
Shipping, delivery and transport terms
Shipping costs: Shipping costs are not included in the price of the products offered on the Web. The shipping costs will appear for the express acceptance by the user before completing the purchase process and once the user has provided the shipping address of the order. You will be able to see the expenses consigned in the invoice.
The shipment of the order will be pending until all products are available. If the client wants to receive partial orders, they must contact FLOR DE ASOKA, S.L. so that they indicate the operation to follow. To avoid the delivery of the available products being delayed, FLOR DE ASOKA, S.L. recommends not mixing reserve products with the products available from the catalog and ordering separately.
Delivery and transportation time: The delivery time is between 24-48 hours for Spain and Portugal, for Europe 48-72 hours and for the rest of the world 4-6 days, from the time your order is placed. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday, are prepared from Monday or the first business day. The current shipping areas are Spain, Europe and the rest of the world. Pricing policy. FLOR DE ASOKA, S.L. unilaterally reserves the right to modify the price of the products offered through this website, the prices in force in the advertising coinciding with the time of the order formalization, will be applied to guarantee the customer the truthfulness of the price of the products .
Doubts or claims. The user can direct their doubts, claims or queries regarding the follow-up of the order to:
Company: FLOR DE ASOKA, S.L.
Address:PASEO DEL GENERAL MARTINEZ CAMPOS 49, 5-D, 28010 MADRID
Phone: 91 282 53 80