General Sales Conditions
The products offered on this page are intended for consumption, so the sales contract is made at the time the customer issues the express confirmation of their order. For this reason, FLOR DE ASOKA, SL recommends reading the full legal notice and these general conditions before accepting the order.
This contract is entered into within the legal framework established for Electronic Commerce by Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, taking into account Law 7/1996, of January 15, on trade regulations. retailer, Law 7/1998, of April 13, on general contracting conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the defense of consumers and users and Law 3/2014, of March 27. The contracting conditions are the following:
Product features. The characteristics of the products offered on this site appear on the screen together with their visual identification.
Prices. The current prices that appear on the website at the time of formalizing the order will be applied. The price of the products is detailed next to each of these. VAT is included, this will be broken down later in the purchase process.
Languages in which the order can be made. Spanish, French and English.
The steps to follow to place orders. You must select the items that interest you by informing the number of units and clicking on the "buy" button to add them to the shopping cart. At any time you can view the content of the shopping cart, where you can see the selected items, their price, taxes and shipping costs. From this same window, before sending the order you can correct, change or cancel the selected products. When you have finished choosing products, press the "update cart" option and "complete purchase". If you are registered as a user, you will have to inform your credentials, otherwise, you must provide your email and create an account with your personal data. Once the user data has been validated, the delivery address will be confirmed and the shipping method will be chosen.
Subsequently, it will be necessary to accept the Purchase Conditions by marking an acceptance box. As the last step, you must choose the payment method and you will be redirected to the payment gateway. Once the process is complete, you will receive a confirmation of the purchase made.
Order tracking. Once the order has been placed, it will be archived so that it can be accessed through the Internet until its delivery has been made.
Confirmation of Order Receipt. Every time the company receives an order, an email confirming receipt is sent within 24 hours of receiving it, except in the case that it is received on holidays or weekends, when the confirmation will be sent. the business day following receipt.
Payment Methods. FLOR DE ASOKA, SL has a way to accept payment for orders, with very high security standards to ensure payment with confidence.
The payment of the price of the products will be made by:
- Payment by credit or debit card . Visa, MasterCard or American Express. The customer can choose to pay by credit or debit card, so that the operation will be confirmed at the time the order is placed.
- We guarantee that each of the transactions carried out in Flordeasoka is 100% secure. All operations that involve the transmission of personal or banking data are carried out using a secure environment. Flordeasoka uses a server based on the standard security technology SSL (Secure Socked Layer). All the information that you transmit to us travels encrypted through the network. (If you want to know more, visit our section Secure Payment ).
- Likewise, the data on your credit card are not registered in any database but go directly to the POS (Point of Sale Terminal) of the Bank.
- In addition, we inform you that in an effort to provide greater security to credit card owners, we have incorporated the secure payment system called CES (Secure Electronic Commerce) into our payment gateway. In this way, if you are the holder of a "secured" card, you can always make payments with a VISA or MASTERCARD card in our store.
- In the event that your card is not adhered to this payment system, Flordeasoka will only accept payment by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card to customers with previously proven seniority and reliability.
- In both cases, when paying with a VISA or MASTERCARD card, the following information will always be requested: the card number, the expiration date, and a Validation Code that matches the last 3 digits of the number printed in italics on the back of your card. VISA or MASTERCARD card, thus offering more guarantees regarding the security of the transaction.
- Important: Credit card fraud is a crime, and Flordeasoka will take legal action against anyone who makes a fraudulent transaction in our online store.
Right of withdrawal. In accordance with the provisions of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, the client will have the right to withdraw from the contract during a period of 14 business days without the need to indicate justification, except for legal exception.
To determine the observance of the term to withdraw, the date of issuance of the declaration of withdrawal will be taken into account. FLOR DE ASOKA, SL will promptly notify the client on a durable medium of receipt of said withdrawal, in the event of receiving the exercise of this right via email.
FLOR DE ASOKA will allow the return or exchange of the shoes purchased from COLLECTION, whatever the reason, provided that the following requirements are met (if any of these points are not met, FLOR DE ASOKA may refuse said return):
- That the shoes have not been used or damaged in any way
- That the return be made within 14 business days from the date of receipt of the shoe
- That the shoes be returned with their original box in perfect condition
Once it has been verified that the pair of shoes is in perfect condition, FLORDEASOKA will proceed to refund 100% of the price paid for the shoes within a period of 3-7 business days from receipt, with the same payment method in which the payment was made. order. Transportation costs will be borne by the customer.
In case of rejecting the return, FLOR DE ASOKA will notify you and return the order to the original delivery address. The customer must pay for the entire transport of the order whose return has been rejected, having the obligation to pay this cost and receive the order back. Otherwise, it will be understood that the client does not wish to dispose of their shoes and that they give their property to FLOR DE ASOKA free of charge, so they can be destroyed or transferred to third parties.
What if the shoes are PERSONALIZED?
The same requirements as for COLLECTION shoes will be applied to CUSTOM shoes in the colors and materials of our collection.
The PERSONALIZED shoes WITHOUT EXCHANGE or RETURN because they are considered a product according to specific specifications freely chosen by the client are the following:
- Shoes with colors or materials that are NOT from our collection (this appears on our website as customization possibilities)
- asymmetric feet shoes
- shoes with inscriptions
The RETURN will only be applicable when the product presents flaws or manufacturing defects, and as long as it meets the requirements of the first section.
HOW TO MAKE THE RETURN
For countries of the European Union (except Malta and Cyprus)
In your box comes the printed return label.
From there you have to take the package to a UPS access point near your home by looking here
As soon as the shoes are in the flordeasoka offices, the condition of the shoes is verified and the amount of the shoes is reimbursed using the same payment method that was used for the purchase.
For countries outside the European Union
Important : Due to the conditions of the carriers, an additional cost of fifty-five euros (€55) will be applied for non-routine dispatch in addition to the transport cost itself of forty euros (€40) for returns from countries outside the European Union. The total cost being significant and paid by the client , it is recommended to check the size previously with the size guide and assume that charge in case you want to return the shoe.
To return the shoes knowing these conditions, the client must send an email to the address email@example.com to request that they manage the return process.
flordeasoka will propose to manage the transport and, once the shoes are received in perfect condition, will deduct the amount of €95 from the purchase refund for return costs.
Shipping methods, delivery time and transport
Shipping costs: Shipping costs are not included in the price of the products offered on the Web. The shipping costs will appear for express acceptance by the user before completing the purchase process and once the user has provided the shipping address for the order. You will be able to see the expenses consigned in the invoice.
The shipment of the order will be pending until all the products are available. If the customer wants to receive partial orders, they should contact FLOR DE ASOKA, SL so that they can indicate the operation to follow. To prevent the delivery of available products from being delayed, FLOR DE ASOKA, SL recommends not mixing reserve products with the available products from the catalog and placing orders separately.
Delivery and transport term: The delivery time is between 48-72 hours (business days) for Spain and Portugal, 3 to 5 business days for the European Union and for the rest of the world 5 to 10 business days, from the completion of your order. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are prepared from Monday or the first business day. The current shipping areas are Spain and the entire area of the European Union, except Malta and Cyprus.
Pricing policy. FLOR DE ASOKA, SL unilaterally reserves the right to modify the price of the products offered through this website, the current prices will be applied in the advertising coinciding with the time of the formalization of the order, to guarantee the customer the veracity of the price of the products.
Doubts or claims. The user can direct their doubts, claims or inquiries about order tracking to:
Company: FLOWER OF ASOKA, SL
Address: PASEO DEL GENERAL MARTINEZ CAMPOS 49, 5-D, 28010 MADRID
Phone: 91 282 53 80
Terms of service
- The object of these Conditions is to regulate the access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these General Conditions, the Website shall be understood as:
- The external appearance (or "look and feel") of screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically (ie the navigation tree).
- The elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree, including, by way of example and without limitation, those texts, images, sounds, databases, multimedia products, interpretations, artistic executions, fixations, photographs, signs of broadcasting, and in general, all those creations and objects expressed by any means or support, currently known or invented in the future, whether or not they are protected by the current legal system regarding intellectual property, industrial property or by any other other similar legal systems (the "Contents") and all online services or resources that may be offered to users (the "Services").
- flordeasoka reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that are incorporated into it. The user acknowledges and accepts that at any time Inditex may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of the Content and/or Services that are integrated into the Website.